Red handled modelling brushes
These synthetic bristle brushes are very flexible and ideal for modellers. They allow/facilitate ultra-fine detail work partly as a result of the slightly thicker than usual handle.
Gadsby’s now stocks a great range of these brushes as shown in the image. The brushes are priced very competitively at £4.25 each or any 4 for £15.00
Front two rows:
- Detail brushes from 3/0 to No 4 sizes
- Round specialty brush No4 size. This brush will hold more paint and has a fine line
- Angled detail brush 1/8” size. This brush is also great for line work.
- Perfect blending foam brush. Blending for smaller areas of work.
- Round stiff bristle brushes No 4 size. These brushes are great for stippling effects and creating textures.
- Stiff bristle fan brush No 4 and the round stiff bristle in a No 10 size
- Two sizes in a rigger or liner brush. These brushes are excellent for painting fine lines, grasses and trees. We have 10/0 and 0 sizes.
- All purpose brush which is great for applying varnishes and other mediums this brush size is 3/4”.